This website is owned and administered by Websyms. The company owns the copyright of this website. Websyms offers its top-notch web and software development services to the online business owners. The services of this company can be availed for personal use by the website owners. No user, organization or business professional can distribute, share, edit, transit or sell anything from the site. It includes are not restricted to any content, pictures, information, text, video for any public, private, commercial or professional use. The user visiting the website of Websyms should adhere to these terms and conditions of the enterprise. Websyms stringently maintains these terms and conditions and offers the user to a non-exclusive, not transferrable right to visit, exhibit and use the website following the terms and conditions specified by the company.
As soon as you place order with Websyms, you corroborate that you will follow the terms and conditions enumerated below:
- The organization and individual who avail our web–based services are considered to be our clients.
- Websyms is the owner of this website.
- When a client and Websyms enter into a contract through phone conversation or email agreement, it is considered to be an order.
- The graphics, web content and all coding will be considered the asset of Websyms
- Websyms will own the copyright of the works executed for the client project and the client might not reproduce or resell it without the knowledge of Websyms.
- Websyms will be in no way responsible for any legal action taken against the copyright infringements done by the content and materials presented by the client. Websyms will have no responsibility for the costs incurred, loss of earnings and compensation loss because of the failure to fulfil the agreed deadlines.
Get in touch with us to extract more details on our web development and application development services and our terms and conditions.